Share this on anywhere you want!
Field : Sales
Date : 01/06/2013
Title: Institutional Account Manager
Date : 1/09/2013
CONTEXT: PLANET MEDIA is an International publishing group. We create printed publications for international organizations as OECD. In addition, PLANET MEDIAS also produces annual investment guides that provide unique insights for foreign entrepreneurs and potential investors for his high growth countries.
Each of our publications is a governmental agency tool to promote foreign investments based on extensive country reports prepared by our world-class analysts and journalists.
PLANET MEDIAS IS LOOKING FOR:
An extremely driven, charismatic and personable driver of sales. He has to be an institutional business developer. The candidate will prospect senior personalities of the diplomatic, government and business spheres. With a proven track record of managing large and complex workloads, projects, and teams.
The candidate has an emotional and cultural intelligence globally in the presentation of initiatives, acquisition of interest and negotiations of global partnerships with Ambassadors, Ministers, Chairmen and CEO’s.
In one sentence: the applier has to prospect and sign new contracts for planet Medias with governmental agencies in order to develop our “DBI edition development”.
GOVERNEMENTAL AGENCIES PROSPECTION
- Network: Qualities of your portfolio of governmental agencies and high level contacts
- Cross functional experience in Print/edition
- Respect of Deadlines
- Respect of business objectives
- Administration / follow up quality
Education & Experience/ Minimum Qualifications
- Degree in business administration with focus on Sales / Marketing
- Business Print / Edition industry: minimum 5 years
- Functional: minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in sales, ideally in the advertizing sales for Print /Edition
- Leadership: minimum 3 years in a management position
- Cross functional experience ideally with marketing / sales / finance
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Sales oriented Manager with proven track record of success
- Has strong leadership and people management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills (e.g. communication, negotiation, networking and public relations skills.)
- Proven methodological skills (e.g. business planning, strategic development)
- Broad and deep functional skills (e.g. Sales, Customer Service, Finance, IT)
- Extensive knowledge in business Edition along with significant professional experiences
- Fluent in English and at least one of the following languages: French, German, Spanish. Additional languages a plus (Arabic, Chinese etc…)
- Results driven, determined, energetic and talented in working with people.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changes.
- Independent, self motivated and capable of working off own initiative, while at the same time a great team member.